The Buys Ballot Research School (BBOS) 2016 organized by the IMAU was held in Oranjewoud . This symposium is aimed on PhD students at dutch universities working on fundamental and applied studies of the climate system.
This year PhD students from the GRS-department and the ATMOS group contributed on a wide range of topics:
- Julien Chimot – Presentation : Retrieving aerosol height from space: A neural network approach applied to OMI O2-O2 measurements PDF
- Steven van der Linden – Presenation : 1001 nights, a Fairy Tale at Cabauw
- Thomas Frederikse – Presentation : Closing the Sea Level Budget at a Regional Scale
- Dimitra Mamali – Poster : Atmospheric particles size distribution and hygroscopicity at Cabauw for the period 2008-2014
- Antoon van Hooft- Poster : LES is More
This poster won the award for ‘Best Poster Presentation’ according to the jury and can be viewed here: PDF
We hope to see you at the next BBOS symposium!